SlotJoint was created in 2015 by a circle of Canadian gambling enthusiasts and investors. The platform is owned by Northern Entertainment N.V., a company licensed and regulated by Curacao (8048/JAZ). SlotJoint promises to deliver a gaming experience built on the values of Integrity, Respect and Quality. We have decided to determine whether they live up to these values, and if we're being frank, SlotJoint not only meets these self-set standards but exceeds them.
- Safe and Trustworthy
- Plenty of engaging titles
- High-quality games
- Wonderful Support
- Variety of payment options
- Only available in English
- You can't filter games by provider
SlotJoint Welcome Offer
Any casino that's worth engaging with will offer its new players some sort of welcome bonus. SlotJoint has taken this a step further by offering new players an unbelievable $1000 FREE welcome bonus. Here's how they are structured:
- No deposit bonus: 100 gratis spins on the Book of Dead slot machine
- First match deposit – 200% up to $40 (Deposit $20 and play with $60)
- Second match deposit – 50% up to $400 (Deposit $800 and play with $1200)
- Third match deposit – 25% up to $250 (Deposit $1000 and play with $1250)
- Fourth match deposit – 25% up to $250 (Deposit $1000 and play with $1250)
- Fifth match deposit – 50% up to $60 (Deposit $120 and play with $180)
A turnover requirement of 40 times needs to be met before a player can withdraw the bonus earnings.
S.J. VIP Rewards Club
This is basically SlotJoint's version of a Loyalty Program, and the best part is that every player is already part of it. The first part of the S.J. Rewards Club is the weekly offers that players get to redeem, and they currently are:
- 50% bonus up to $50 every Friday
- 50% bonus up to $100 every Monday
The second part of the Rewards Club is the Rewards Points that players can earn by placing and completing wagers on their favourite games. Points can then be redeemed for cash and used however players personally see fit.
Information on S.J. Rewards Points:
- $10 wagered equates to 1 point
- 500 points equate to $5.
SlotJoint Casino Games
At first glance, the SlotJoint Casino is pretty impressive. It's uncluttered as titles have been assorted into category tabs, making for easy browsing. However, one thing we found quite peculiar is that there's an option to sort games according to popularity, from new-old and alphabetically, but there's no option to sort/filter games by Game Designer.
There is a search bar though, which helps for convenience. One feature that we can't help but love is that SlotJoint allows players to enjoy games for free via the “Play for Fun” mode. In the library, there's a host of Slot titles, engaging Table Games, exhilarating live dealers, and some arcade-type games for a more casual experience.
Fortunately for players who enjoy having ubiquitous access, SlotJoint is also available for mobile play. The biggest drawback is that not all of the titles will be available when logging on from mobile devices.
Each game has also been independently tested to ensure that the RNG (Random Number Generator) works as promised and always produces a fair result for players. On top of this, SlotJoint only collaborates with esteemed Software Providers such as Play N' Go, NetEnt, BetSoft, Microgaming, and more.
SlotJoint Banking Methods
SlotJoint accepts payments in a variety of fiat currencies, including USD, AUD, EUR, ZAR, and more. Payments can be made through a wide variety of options, from Credit Cards to eWallets. Below are some of the options:
- Wire Transfers
- Credit Cards
- Paysafecard, and more.
Note: Not all of the payment options are available in all areas.
- Minimum: $20
- Maximum: $1000
- Minimum: $20
- Maximum: $10,000
- E-wallets Instant
- Wire Transfers require 1-3 days.
SlotJoint Customer Support
Having a good customer support infrastructure is probably one of the most crucial aspects of an iGaming platform. Players will be thrilled to learn that after putting the support department to the test, it is safe to say that SlotJoint exceeds expectations. Aside from being friendly, the support agents offer helpful responses within record-breaking turnover times.
However, before you try engaging with any of the options listed below, it's also a good idea to give the FAQ section a browse as well. If your query is account, bonus, or game related, you'll likely find your answer there. However, if that doesn't get the job done, feel free to use any one of the following three contact methods:
Overall, the SlotJoint platform provides a unique online offering where players are given access to a generous choice of games, a lucrative welcome offer, and an all-encompassing customer support system.
Choosing an online gaming platform can be pretty tricky; luckily, SlotJoint ticks most of the boxes when it comes to non-negotiables, such as secure payment options and fair games.
Does SlotJoint have a credible iGaming licence?
- SlotJoint is registered and licensed by the gaming bodies of Curacao, with registered licence no. 8048/JAZ2013-011
What are the transaction limits at SlotJoint?
- The minimum deposit and withdrawal that SlotJoint allows players to make is 20 USD. The biggest deposit a player may make is 1,000 USD. And for withdrawals, the maximum amount that may be taken out per transaction is 10,000 USD, and there's a maximum monthly limit of 30,000 USD. Under the “Payments” section of the SlotJoint website, players will find all the necessary information, including which payment processors are available at SlotJoint, the coinciding limits, and processing periods.
Does SlotJoint host any Live Games?
- Yes, SlotJoint actually offers its players 7 Live Dealer titles. While this may not be an exponential amount, there are still live options for most of the popular Table Games. Options include Baccarat, Roulette, Blackjack, and Poker.
Does SlotJoint accept payments in cryptocurrencies?
- Unfortunately, SlotJoint has not yet allowed transactions in cryptocurrencies and focuses on popular fiat currencies. The accepted currencies are The British Pound Sterling, US Dollars, South African Rands, Euros, Canadian Dollars, Australian Dollars, and New Zealand Dollars.